My Retro Gaming Livestream!

Watch live streaming video from teknosynth at livestream.com

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Update! Resident Evil 5: Alternative Edition


Alright, so I know this update is like a week old already but I've just been busy with work and all that fun stuff, and I totally forgot about this one. Normally that isn't possible because I live and breathe video games so please forgive me. However, on to the topic at hand!

It was recently announced that Resident Evil 5:Alternative Edition will be released as DLC! You can get the skinny over on Joystiq but the jist of it is as follows. Capcom held a questionaire of sorts with the fans, and having deliberated the results with the Osaka Team, they've decided to move forward with the idea of releasing Alternative Edition as DLC for the US and Europe. Japan will be the only country who currently will be able to obtain the expansion in a physical medium.

I will admit that when I became privy to this announcement, I just screamed inside. This is a glorious day for the Resident Evil franchise and their fans, and I can't wait to play the expansion!

No comments:

Post a Comment