My Retro Gaming Livestream!

Watch live streaming video from teknosynth at livestream.com

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Resident Evil 5: Alternative Edition, this is aweso...wait currently only for PS3, W.T.F?!?!?!

I was randomly browsing through Kotaku when I stumbled onto this little number:




Apparently, Capcom has plans to expand on the back-story of Resident Evil 5 via flashback content. However it appears that "currently" only the PS3 is privy to this glorious content update, in the form of a new game no less but still.

It would infuriate me to no end if this add-on is co
nsole exclusive, mostly because Capcom would be ignoring a good portion of their fan-base since not everyone is fortunate enough to have every single next-gen console yet. I'd probably also be upset if they made it DLC but made it too expensive(like the multiplayer mode for RE:5...seriously that cost way too much).

All that aside though and I'm pretty excited to se
e them expanding on the "canon" storyline of Resident Evil(sorry Milla, the movies started out alright and then took a dive...it pretty much just needs to stop), especially since it involves more of Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine...scratch that last part, just Jill Valentine(she's only the most awesome fiticious video game girl ever!)

2 comments:

  1. DUDE. WAIT, WHAT?!!

    I DEMAND THIS BE RELEASED FOR THE 360! HOLY SHIT! I WAAAAANT IT!!

    O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right, It will be a complete and utter disappointment if Capcom doesn't follow-through on this one, but then again It's Capcom and they're usually fair about this kind of stuff.

    ReplyDelete